We deeply care about our customers and staff.
- Do you like to make a real difference; are you driven to be the best you can be; and do you want to work with great people?
- Keen to jump onboard a career path that aligns with your values, rewards and excites you, and helps you achieve your goals?
- Join us at GravityLab – we are the catalysts for change in the business and charity world!
At GravityLab we design, build and rollout leading technology solutions and grow businesses with our revenue experts. We are an exciting social enterprise – doing our bit to make a difference in this world.
A role you will really love
We are looking for a dynamic Business Analyst/Smart Person/Doer/Customer Wower to contribute to our growing team. This position can be adapted around your strengths and passions, and will include:
- Looking across the wider technology landscape and coming up with the best tool selection
- Running workshop and designing business processes that help people excel and delight customers
- Mapping out customer journeys and requirements (what they really are not just what they say)
- Get into Salesforce and create dashboards, move fields add formulas and if you’re up to it create automations
- Maybe manipulate and import data (if that’s your jam)
- Test our work to make it’s accurate and lives up to our high standards
- Train end-users where need be so they use it and get the value
- Sometimes managing a small project team
- Briefing developer on projects for exciting things such as lightning components, integrations and Heroku sites
Business process – Being someone who is process orientated, you understand organisations and businesses, easily finding better ways of working, with an eagerness to implement tangible change. You listen to your client’s needs and are keen to develop and embrace healthy feedback. You have a proven track record in successfully creating change in real business context.
Problem Solver – You are fast-thinking, analytical and web-savvy, with an aptitude for technology. You keep up with the latest digital trends, tinkering with new tools and love analytics.
Team management – Your experience managing projects is solid, and your task-focused, detailed approach allows you to make powerful, informed decisions. You know that delivery of your message is key and understand Agile and Waterfall methodologies and when to use them. Your ability to keep yourself and others on track, combined with your subtle way of ensuring others stay on task, allows you to always meet your deadlines.
Empathy – Whether you’re an introvert or an extrovert, you have a big heart for people. You know how to communicate with simplicity, love helping others and seeing them thrive. Your strong technical background, combined with some management or leadership experience, means you have the skills to help others do this.
Technology – you are someone who likes tech and uses it well. Yes, you have a couple of nifty chrome extensions and you get how online experiences should work. You have probably worked for a tech company or had a role in scoping out tech solutions for the companies you worked for.
The team and culture you’ve been seeking
We’re dynamic, driven and on an upward growth trajectory, so team fit is essential. If you join us, you’ll be joining a team where you:
- Are valued. We love people, will value you and help you thrive. We care more about our team than anything else. We want to know what things matter to you in life, family, friends, justice, equality and then we will help you excel where it matters most to you. We know if we look after you, you will look after our wonderful customers.
- Value others. We do what is right and what is the best thing for the world and for a client.
- Have authentic integrity. We are authentic and radically honest. If you don’t gel with a prospective customer, we don’t take them on. If we don’t think our solution is the best for the customer, we recommend a competitor.
- Work with the A-team. We only hire ‘A’ players, so you work with and learn from the best.
- Thrill customers. It’s all about doing great work without exception. Our clients show us that what we do – they love, and this matters to us.
- Tailor your role. We want you to thrive, so we will tailor your role around you, setting you up for success.
- Upskill and learn. We value development. You will quickly be encouraged to learn across a range of solutions.
This role has an abundance of growth potential, so if this opportunity has ticked the boxes you’re wanting ticked, apply on the tab above.