We deeply care about our customers and staff. Hear their take in the video above.
At GravityLab we design, build and rollout leading Salesforce solutions for our client organisations.
We are an exciting social enterprise and we are doing our bit to make a difference in this world.
A role you will really love
We are looking for a UX and marketing all rounder to contribute to our growing team. This position can be adapted around your strengths and passions, and will include:
- Designing marketing strategies to nurture and engage prospects and customers
- Setting up marketing automation tools like Pardot and Marketing Cloud
- Working with designers to make sure landing pages, emails, documents look fabulous
- Getting your hands dirty with CSS and know how to configure other online tools
- Writing beautiful copy
- Conducting training and ensure everyone is sold on the system
- Running analytics on marketing performance and generate plans to improve performance
Being someone who can see opportunity, you understand what looks great and are empathetic to how people feel. You understand organisations and businesses, easily finding better ways of working, with an eagerness to implement tangible change. You listen to others needs and are keen to develop and embrace healthy feedback.
Marketing is a passion of yours and you know all about Adwords, remarketing, ecommerce, segmentation, targeting, tracking, automation etc. Ideally you have consultant certifications or experience in marketing automation. You can easily and confidently discuss the range of digital tools, marketing automation and how to truly engage with, nurture and delight people.
Whether you’re an introvert or an extrovert, you have a big heart for people. You know how to communicate with simplicity, love helping others and seeing them thrive. Your strong technical background, combined with some management or leadership experience, means you have the skills to help others do this.
The team and culture you’ve been seeking
We’re dynamic, driven and on an upward growth trajectory, so team fit is essential. If you join us, you’ll be joining a team where you:
- Are valued. We love people, will value you and help you thrive. We care more about our team than anything else. We want to know what things matter to you in life, family, friends, justice, equality and then we will help you excel where it matters most to you. We know if we look after you, you will look after our wonderful customers.
- Value others. We do what is right and what is the best thing for the world and for a client.
- Have authentic integrity. We are authentic and radically honest. If you don’t gel with a prospective customer, we don’t take them on. If we don’t think our solution is the best for the customer, we recommend a competitor.
- Work with the A-team. We only hire ‘A’ players, so you work with and learn from the best.
- Thrill customers. It’s all about doing great work without exception. Our clients show us that what we do – they love, and this matters to us.
- Tailor your role. We want you to thrive, so we will tailor your role around you, setting you up for success.
- Upskill and learn. We value development. You will quickly be encouraged to learn across a range of solutions.
This role has an abundance of growth potential, so if this opportunity has ticked the boxes you’re wanting ticked, apply on the tab above.