At GravityLab we design, build and rollout leading Salesforce solutions for our client organisations. We are a really switched on team working with some of the biggest and best brands in NZ. We are also an organisation that cares about exceptional results, customer experiences and the world we live in (we donate a lot).
A role you will really love
You’re passionate about helping leads understand what’s possible and how to make it a technical reality. You’re experienced with engaging with prospective customers and providing solution plans and budgets.
- Establishing client needs, advising them on which technological and business solutions are the best for them
- Creating solution designs to pass on to our architecture and delivery team
- Writing professional proposals with budget estimates and methodologies to secure the deal
- Following the sales cycle and closing deals using Salesforce CRM
- Building customer networks continuing to grow our client base
- Reviewing finished projects and making sure we nailed the solution every time
- Leveraging your insights to help us build new and better product offerings
- Salesforce Certified – this is a must for the role, someone who is experienced and certified in Salesforce CRM. Someone who is happy running scoping workshops from Service to Marketing Cloud.
- Salesforce experienced – you can quickly build Salesforce demos to show core and custom functionality with ease
The team and culture you’ve been seeking
We’re dynamic, driven and on an upward growth trajectory, so team fit is essential. If you join us, you’ll be joining a team where you:
- Work with the A-team. We only hire ‘A’ players, so you work with and learn from the best
- Thrill customers. It’s all about doing great work without exception. Our clients show us that what we do, they love, and this matters to us.
- Tailor your role. We want you to thrive, so we will tailor your role around you, setting you up for success.
- Upskill and learn. We value development. You will quickly be encouraged to learn across a range of solutions.
- Are valued. We love people, will value you and help you thrive. We care more about our team than anything else. We want to know what things matter to you in life, family, friends, justice, equality and then we will help you excel where it matters most to you. We know if we look after you, you will look after our wonderful customers.
- Value others. We do what is right and what is the best thing for the world and for a client.
- Have authentic integrity. We are authentic and radically honest. If you don’t gel with a prospective customer, we don’t take them on. If we don’t think our solution is the best for the customer, we recommend a competitor.
You are a Salesforce expert with exceptional verbal and written communicator, able to connect with professionalism and clarity. This combined with your trust and excitement, helps you excel at building relationships; enabling you to gain access to and effectively influence decision-makers at the highest levels.
You are pumped about how technology can solve real-world problems and when introduced optimally, it helps people do better things with their time. Your detailed knowledge of Salesforce and awareness of other SaaS applications and AppExchange offerings will allow you to offer the best solutions to our clients.
You understand business and management, having very strong business acumen; and, you know that technology is an enabler. You have solid experience writing business cases and demonstrating clear ROI.
Your track record of success in helping Salesforce sales, combined with your strong discovery and objection handling ability, ensures you have a successful history and the know-how to plan and close a deal.
You are an autonomous go-getter, ready for challenges, with the drive to get things done. You’re resilient, never give up and push through when faced with challenges. You get a buzz out of helping clients and hitting targets which you know are making a positive difference.