We deeply care about our customers and staff. Hear their take in the video above.
At GravityLab we design, build and rollout leading Salesforce solutions for our client organisations. We are an exciting social enterprise and we are doing our bit to make a difference in this world.
A role you will really love
We are looking for a dynamic functional consultant to contribute to our growing team. This position can be adapted around your strengths and passions, and will include:
- Aligning technological and business strategy to help clients choose the best solutions
- Designing business processes that help people excel and delight customers
- Setting up Salesforce and creating kick-ass automations
- Managing projects, ensuring they’re loved by our customers and pushing each project to completion
- Briefing developer on projects for exciting things like: lightning components, integrations and Heroku sites
- Designing and creating solution architecture and successfully liaising with other architects on larger projects
- Conducting Salesforce training and ensuring the team are sold on the system
Business process – Being someone who is process orientated, you understand organisations and businesses, easily finding better ways of working, with an eagerness to implement tangible change. You listen to your client’s needs and are keen to develop and embrace healthy feedback.
Projects – Your experience managing projects is solid, and your task-focused, detailed approach allows you to make powerful, informed decisions. You know that delivery of your message is key and understand Agile and Waterfall methodologies and when to use them. Your ability to keep yourself and others on track, combined with your subtle way of ensuring others stay on task, allows you to always meet your deadlines.
Empathy – Whether you’re an introvert or an extrovert, you have a big heart for people. You know how to communicate with simplicity, love helping others and seeing them thrive. Your strong technical background, combined with some management or leadership experience, means you have the skills to help others do this.
Salesforce – Salesforce is a passion of yours and your 3+ years experience, along with your consultant certifications, has ensured you can easily and confidently discuss new releases, communities, analytics, governance limits, security, triggers, batching, platform events, object collections and APIs.
The team and culture you’ve been seeking
We’re dynamic, driven and on an upward growth trajectory, so team fit is essential. If you join us, you’ll be joining a team where you:
- Are valued. We love people, will value you and help you thrive. We care more about our team than anything else. We want to know what things matter to you in life, family, friends, justice, equality and then we will help you excel where it matters most to you. We know if we look after you, you will look after our wonderful customers.
- Value others. We do what is right and what is the best thing for the world and for a client.
- Have authentic integrity. We are authentic and radically honest. If you don’t gel with a prospective customer, we don’t take them on. If we don’t think our solution is the best for the customer, we recommend a competitor.
- Work with the A-team. We only hire ‘A’ players, so you work with and learn from the best.
- Thrill customers. It’s all about doing great work without exception. Our clients show us that what we do – they love, and this matters to us.
- Tailor your role. We want you to thrive, so we will tailor your role around you, setting you up for success.
- Upskill and learn. We value development. You will quickly be encouraged to learn across a range of solutions.
This role has an abundance of growth potential, so if this opportunity has ticked the boxes you’re wanting ticked, apply on the tab above.