GravityLab is serious about empowering people and accelerating business.
Come and work somewhere that is pushing the boundaries, has the best people and always delights our customers
WORK FOR THE GREATER GOOD
We are a social enterprise donating a large percentage of our profits to fighting human trafficking. We track our success by the amount of good we can do in the world over $ in somebody’s pocket
LEARN FROM EXPERTS
With solution architects, executive leaders and expert trainers. There is plenty to learn
We believe in doing what’s right. This means using best practice, standard functionality / tools to set up clients for long term success
We work with beautiful, inspirational and interesting clients across a range of industries from tech start ups to innovative charities
The most lovely and friendly team around. Everyone likes to have a laugh and we are regularly catching up socially inside and outside of the office.
AND A FEW MORE THINGS
- Great laptops (mac or pc)
- Home office setup you’ll love – 32″ curved monitor? Stand up desk? gamer keyboard?
- Flexible work hours (because you are an adult)
- Great Belgium beers (or alternative)
- Two off-site days a year to bond and form the strategy together
- Best tools and practices – DX, Dev Ops
- Training budget – your own budget to upskill
- Go overseas – some use their training budget for DX or Dreamforce
- $5k Charity Budget – to make a personal difference in the world
- Learn from leaders – from the best in the game (not just Salesforce)
- Yummy coffee machine