This year at GravityLab, we are so excited to share that we’ve been recognised as one of the Best for the World™ B Corps of 2022!
To be #BestForTheWorld™, B Corps must have scores in the top 5% of one or more of the five impact areas assessed towards the certification.
At GravityLab we have been recognized for our efforts in the Community Area for our ethical supply chains and community engagement.
As all #BCorps are already businesses that meet high standards of verified social and environmental performance, public transparency, and legal accountability to balance profit and purpose, this is a recognition that makes us incredibly proud!
We have to give a huge shout-out to Ken Holly who spearheaded this campaign while at GravityLab.
We’re not alone in this achievement! We want to wish huge congratulations to our fellow BFTW2022 winners at
- Ethique and Little Yellow Bird also for their ethical supply chains and community engagement
- Banqer and Pathfinder Asset Management Limited for their impactful products for customers
- Method Recycling, Chia Sisters and Raglan Food Co for their environmental excellence
- D3 NZ and Kin for their exemplary worker practices
- Tax Traders for exceptional governance practices
This is just the start! We will continue collaborating with the global #BCorp community to improve and positively impact all our stakeholders.
View our profile here which lists your current BFTW recognition