GravityLab is serious about empowering people and accelerating business. We are a team of smart experts dedicated to doing work we are extremely proud of.
Come and work somewhere that is pushing the boundaries, has the best people and always delights our customers
THE REGULAR GRAVITYLAB PERKS
- Great laptops (MacBook or high-spec pc)
- Setup you’ll love – 34″ curved monitor? Stand-up desk? gamer keyboard?
- Flexible work hours (because you are an adult)
- A place that loves parents – your family is your priority and we support new (and existing) mums and dads
- Great belgium beers (or your favorite alternative)
- Two off-site days a year to bond and form the strategy together
- Best tools and practices – DX, Dev Ops
- Training – we are invested in your growth
- Charity time – to help awesome charities and make a personal difference in the world
- Learn from leaders – from the best in the game (not just Salesforce)
- Yummy work coffee machine
- Free team lunch in the office after some of our weekly meetings
- Get your birthday off – go do fun stuff and still get paid.
AND A FEW MORE PERKS FOR WHEN YOU START
We would buy you some cool shoes and swag. But we don’t know if you want that and that environment needs our help
So here are some that we will do:
- $100 Steam or boardgame voucher – yes spoil yourself with that latest game – or give it away
- Celebration snack pack – snacks are yum – you can have vegan or gluten-free ones even if you like
- Free book – learning is cool – so what’s your fave or do you want us to recommend one
- Lunch when you start- nom nom
- Celebration dinner – $200 tab for you and your friends/significant others
- Gear for your home setup – we’ll buy you something you need – a big curved monitor or a super comfy chair
The type of work we do
Strategy and revenue consulting
The problem is often more than just a tech problem. We have the experts to look across the whole business, looking at how it’s run, how teams are structured, and how sales/fundraising pipelines work. It’s the ability to both design new ways of working and embedding them with technology that is the real winner. We know all Salesforce consultancies say they can do this, but we employed NZ’s top experts in these niches to make sure we do it to the highest of standards.
- We help with software selection (outside of Salesforce). For example, we help choose theater ticketing or resource management tools.
- We help hire and run global teams with some of NZ’s best chief revenue officers on staff, for example, Stuff NZ, First AML.
- We help and assess wider technology strategy and the wider stack, making sure things are moving to an elegant and robust long term goal
Fun components and the best of Salesforce
We heavily believe in building small components and reusing them. Build them better and all of our clients share the benefits. This is more exciting to work on. We also work with a range of fun components like: phone integration, APIs, components, flows and Salesforce goodness. For example, we are building some API integration packages to be used across 10+ international divisions and each of their individual orgs. Saving them money and getting a better outcome.
Working with us is truly fun and diverse. You get to use the latest features with some great architecture and problems to solve.
Charities and helping them run
We love to make a real difference in the world, either dramatically improving the lives of employees or helping whole charities in their purpose. This goes beyond just fundraising and taking payments, to coordinating volunteers, optimising scheduling, providing insights on the effectiveness of programmes. For example, we support Te Whakaora Tangata and their work in healing broken families with long histories of abuse and disempowerment, by….
Communities and running operations
We love to go beyond core Salesforce and enable organisations to do fun things on the platform. This includes thinking through the post-sale processes, or building out beautiful communities (that we seem to have done a LOT of). A recent example was moving 15,000 scouts online with a community that kept them going through lockdown and beyond. It is now extended to run online learning management and is being worked on to replace another 4-5 legacy systems.
If you are particularly keen/useful/experienced and don’t think one of these roles is you – please apply anyhow and we can chat about it and tailor you a great role.
- Do you like to make a real difference; are you driven to be the best you can be; and do you want to work with great people?
- Join a really smart and hard working team
- Work on a wide range of exciting projects with the latest Salesforce features
Support Champion – CRM Problem Solver
- Understanding client needs both in the short and long term
- Helping people to better understand how to use Salesforce and get the most out of it
- Adapting or creating automations