Our Core Values
How our values translate into our Non-profit approach
Charities don’t exist to raise funds, they exist for a mission and our job is to make sure every organisation rigorously focuses on that mission. A typical implementation for us is geared towards firstly: aligning people and process to your core purpose, secondly, leveraging funding and sales as a key enabler. It’s important to us that purpose comes before funding.
How our values translate into our profit generating approach
We are a private business and many of our clients are sales and profit focused. Our values in action result in more sales and long-term profitability. We don’t jump to quick solutions, but we stop and think about your true goals, exactly what your customers want and how you can win them over.
Our values in action:
- Strategy and clarification – get to the heart of the organisation
- Roles and process aligned to the mission and goals of the founders/owners/management
- Evaluation and monitoring tools to keep us focused and make better decisions
- Change the interactions, care and experience to your customers. That is personalised service on scale
- Targeted communication, ease to interact with us, involve the funders
- Provide clarity and direction and accountability for staff. That’s automated dashboards and reporting and processes which everyone understands and can achieve.
- Provide the team insights and guidance on the next step they need to take
- Efficient automations – save admin time and boost productivity